- June 22, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- June 22, 2019
9:15 am - 10:15 am
To register, please click on register for the course and complete all fields until you get to the payment section. Please then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will provide you with information to pay by e-transfer. FYI, we are currently dealing with an issue in our external payment system so for this time period payment is only possible by e-transfer. Thank you.
This is a clinical workshop to deepen participants’ understanding of clinical reasoning and the Bobath concept. Two patient demonstrations shall each be followed by (a) in-depth discussion regarding the associated clinical reasoning and (b) a practical component relevant to the treatment session.
June 22, 2019
A detailed schedule is available from the course materials page accessible after registration.
A CBIA introductory course is a minimum prerequisite. Prior completion of a Basic Bobath course is recommended.
Neuro-Ability Rehabilitation Services, Vancouver, BC
All participants must sign a waiver and a manual handling disclosure to participate in practical component.
Please wear appropriate clothing for undressing during practical sessions,
e.g. shorts, sports bra.
A certificate cannot be issued if non-attendance to the course is > than 2 hours less than the course schedule
Lunch is not included in course fees. Coffee, tea and snacks will be provided during breaks.
Venue Website: www.neuro-ability.caAddress:
- Neuro-Ability is located at 1156 Kingsway between Glen Drive and Inverness Street.
The building is wheelchair accessible from the front door (Kingsway) and the rear door (back alley).
- 1156 Kingsway, (Unit 100)
Vancouver, BC V5V 3C8
The “#19 bus” stops very close to our front door.
The “#22 and 25 busses” stop within 3-4 blocks.
- Driving and Parking Information:
- 1) Free parking is available on Kingsway until 3pm. Cars will be towed after 3pm. Access the clinic through the Kingsway ‘front’ door.
2) Off-street free parking is available on the quiet neighbourhood streets.
3) Three (3) free parking stalls for Neuro-Ability are in the back lane (between Glen Dr. and 21st Ave.). Access the clinic through the rear door. Please leave these spaces for our patient volunteers participating on the course
- Note 1: Please use the 3 east spaces (right side when facing the clinic wall). The west parking stall at the rear of the building is only for Chairstuff.
- Note 2: The large roller door is a very active delivery lane for Chairstuff. It can only be used for very temporary drop-off and pick-up.
- Please visit google maps link provided below for more detailed driving directions:
We’ll provide tea/coffee and healthy snacks. You are encouraged to bring your own re-useable drink container please.
You can bring your own lunch or purchase lunch from a range of local eateries a 5-minute walk.