5-Day Advanced Courses. IBITA certified (Themed)
Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists in possession of an IBITA recognized basic course certificate will be accepted as participants in an advanced course. It is recommended, but not required, to have a minimum of 6 months experience after completion of the 15-day Basic Bobath Course.
These courses are themed around a specific clinical focus thus enabling the therapist to deepen their skill set beyond the Basic Course level. In addition to theory, clinical reasoning and practical sessions the Advanced course offers supervised/mentored treatment sessions with patients.
- Advanced Course Learning Objectives
- Advanced Course Core Curriculum
- Advanced Course Evaluation Form
- IBITA webpage regarding Advanced Courses – https://ibita.org/advanced-course/
CBIA is response based to requests for Advanced Course themes. Some examples include:
- Clinical Reasoning
- Developing Core Stability for Efficient Locomotion
- Core Stability as a Component of Postural Control
- Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury
- A Call to Arms
- Optimising functional performance
- Developing Core Control
Course Length: 5-days, 35 contact hours